Monday 11th May – Email Update from Mrs Selby
I’m sure that after the Prime Minister’s statement last night, you have lots of questions – we have lots of questions that need clarification too!
At the moment, for us in school, there is no change to the guidance. We will provide childcare for those parents whose work is critical to the COVID19 response and only those that cannot be safely cared for at home. The message is still that it is safer to stay at home.
We have not yet received any information to support us with this new plan to start a phased reopening of some year groups. We expect to receive further information from the DfE at some point today, hopefully with some clarification!
As always, our aim is to support our children, families and community but with no negotiation on safety. At this time adhering to social distancing requirements is essential and planning for small children to do this is a very challenging task!
So with this in mind, please be patient with us as we set about this task and please be reassured that the safety of our children, staff and families will be our first priority.
As always, we will keep you informed but for now, please try not to worry. Our plan is to continue to provide activities for learning at home, keep in contact with you and continue to support each other in these very difficult and uncertain times.
- SEN Helpline (386KB)
- Purple Mash introductory letter (115KB)
- Key Worker Form (387KB)
- Reward Afternoon December 2019 (255KB)
- Superstar Sports Spring 2020 (397KB)
- XLR8 Dance Club - Spring 2020 (516KB)
- Year 1 & 2 Christmas Play letter (355KB)
- Year Planner 2019-20 (211KB)
- Year 1 Trip to Watford FC (252KB)
- Staffing Changes from April 2019 (159KB)
- Year 2 Trip to Wellspring Church (146KB)
- Milk letter - Spring 2019 (354KB)
- Reception Home Learning (214KB)
- Pencil Cases for KS1 Children (249KB)
- Ofsted Report March 2017 (164KB)
- Home School Agreement - Nursery (281KB)