EMAIL UPDATE THURSDAY 19 MARCH
Dear Parents and Carers,
Thank you for your patience and understanding in these very difficult times. It was announced last night that schools would be closed from the end of the school day tomorrow (Friday).
However, it is our intention to be open from Monday to provide childcare arrangements for:
- Children of ‘Key Workers’
- Children supported by Social Workers
- Children with Education and Health Care Plans (EHCPs)
We are still waiting for clarification from the government on which key workers will be included in this. If you believe you are a key worker, please complete the form attached and return to the school by tomorrow (Friday).
We will do our best to keep enough staff in school to provide childcare for these children. The offer to these parents will be childcare only, and will be subject to confirmation from school, and the school having sufficient staff to maintain this service. If your child falls into any of the categories above, they will not be obliged to attend school but the offer is there for you. Over the coming days we will be putting arrangements in place to inform any relevant parents on how this provision will be arranged. If a child is currently self-isolating, they will not be able to attend until the isolation period (14 days) has ended.
Free School Meals
We are awaiting further guidance on the provision of free school meals to children entitled to these who are off site. We will update you when we know more.
Learning Packs will be sent home today and tomorrow. Packs for children currently absent or self-isolating will be available from the school office from Monday 23rd March. If you are already self-isolating, please send a family member or friend who does not live with you to collect your pack and drop it at your door for you. We will also post ideas for home study on the curriculum and class pages of the website https://fieldinfants.herts.sch.uk/curriculum/
We know you appreciate that the situation is changing quite rapidly and arrangements are being made on short timescales. We will aim to keep you advised of any changes that affect your child(ren).
Mrs N. Selby
- Key Worker Form (387KB)
- Reward Afternoon December 2019 (255KB)
- Superstar Sports Spring 2020 (397KB)
- XLR8 Dance Club - Spring 2020 (516KB)
- Year 1 & 2 Christmas Play letter (355KB)
- Year Planner 2019-20 (211KB)
- Year 1 Trip to Watford FC (252KB)
- Staffing Changes from April 2019 (159KB)
- Year 2 Trip to Wellspring Church (146KB)
- Milk letter - Spring 2019 (354KB)
- Reception Home Learning (214KB)
- Pencil Cases for KS1 Children (249KB)
- Ofsted Report March 2017 (164KB)
- Home School Agreement - Nursery (281KB)