Hertfordshire WD18 0WF
Tel: 01923 227306
Please ask for Mrs West when contacting the school.
Child Protection Policy
Please see our Admissions page.
- Ofsted Inspection Report March 2022 (128.63KB)
Please see our Curriculum page.
- Behaviour Policy (1.06MB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2022-2023 (314.07KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2021 - 2022 (521.37KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-21 (485.04KB)
- PE and Sport Premium 2021-2022 (301.99KB)
Our SENCo is Mrs Preston, who can be contacted via the school office on 01923 227306.
The Hertfordshire Local Offer
The Local Offer lets parents and young people know what special educational needs and disabilities services are available in Hertfordshire, and who can access them. The local offer can be found at https://www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/microsites/local-offer/the-hertfordshire-local-offer.aspx
What is Delivering Special Provision Locally (DSPL)?
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, reviewing and developing the range of provision and support services available to their local community that :
- Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
- Improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment
- Widens choice for children and parents/carers
- Removes barriers to learning
- Uses resources more effectively
More information available at http://dsplarea9.org.uk/
- Equality Scheme 2021-2024 (790.95KB)
Please see our Governors page.
Please see our Vision & Values page.
- Privacy Notice for Parents (445.30KB)
If you need a paper copy of any of the information on this site, please contact the school office.