Hertfordshire WD18 0WF
Tel: 01923 227306
Please ask for Mrs West or Ms Hamilton when contacting the school.
Please see our Admissions page.
- Ofsted Report March 2017 (164KB)
Please see our Curriculum page.
- Behaviour Policy (1MB)
- Complaints Policy (934KB)
- Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-21 (485KB)
- PE and Sport Premium 2020-21 (314KB)
Our SENCo is Mrs Preston, who can be contacted via the school office on 01923 227306.
The Hertfordshire Autism Quality Offer aligns with the SEND Quality Offer – Hertfordshire’s statement on high quality provision and outcomes for children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities. The Autism Quality Offer describes the special educational provision that settings are encouraged to have available for children and young people who have autism or social communication needs and includes links to resources and training available to settings across Hertfordshire.
What is Delivering Special Provision Locally (DSPL)?
DSPL is a Hertfordshire-wide partnership approach where parents, staff in early years settings and schools, further education colleges, local authority officers and representatives from other agencies, work together as part of an Area Group, reviewing and developing the range of provision and support services available to their local community that :
- Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND), aged 0-25, as close to home as possible.
- Improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment
- Widens choice for children and parents/carers
- Removes barriers to learning
- Uses resources more effectively
More information available at http://dsplarea9.org.uk/
- Equality Scheme 2015-2018 (394KB)
Please see our Governors page.
Please see our Vision & Values page.
- Privacy Notice for Parents (445KB)
If you need a paper copy of any of the information on this site, please contact the school office.
COVID Catch Up information